About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

26 March 2011

Hello Italian Readers!

(I'm posting this message for Becca, who is currently in Italy.  She is having a great time!  Once again if any of you have pictures you'd like to share you can send them here. - Jenn)

Hello to my Italian readers!

I've had such a fantastic time in Milan these past few days, ending with the big event tonight at FNAC Bookstore. Thank you so much for coming out, asking questions, and getting your books signed.  Can't wait to post pictures soon.  Also, huge thanks to my publisher, Piemme, for how hard they've worked to prepare for my tour. I've enjoyed myself immensely and can't wait to come back!

xoxo
Becca

2 comments:

Baby74 said...

Dear Becca,

It’s been a real honour to meet you and know you personally and I would like to thank you for the time you devoted to us…Italian fans…but I would also like to thank you for your amazing books…a real gift to the world!! As I told you I’ve read them both in one day only because I’ve not been able to stop…I think I was under your magical spell.
Can’t wait for the third book!!

Lots of love from Milan

Barbara

Reading Mind / The Loyal Book said...

It's been such a pleasure to meet you at the Book Fair! I had one of the best moments in a very long time! You've been so kind and nice and even though you were very busy you actually found the time to talk to me and give me you book!
It's been an honour to finally meet the author of one of my favourite books!

thank you so much!

Lucia