About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

11 September 2011

Win SILENCE and a SILENCE Poster

EEEEP! Just twenty-two (22!!) days until SILENCE comes out! It's starting to feel very, very real, and with that comes a jumble of emotions, with excitement and anxiety at the top of the list. My editor and agent both believe it's the best book in the series, and I so hope you feel the same way!

Since we're getting down to the final days before release, the ladies at FallenArchangel.com have put together a couple of great contests for you to win SILENCE, as well as a limited edition SILENCE poster.

The first involves re-reading HUSH, HUSH and CRESCENDO to celebrate and get ready for SILENCE.

The second involves sharing your favorite quotes from HUSH, HUSH and CRESCENDO.

To get you thinking, here are a few of my favorite lines:

"Patch wasn't the kind of guy mothers smiled on. He was the kind of guy they changed the house locks for." - HUSH, HUSH

"I think I'm more of a guardian angel girl." - HUSH, HUSH

"'The guy I've got my eye on happens to be hot. Off-the-charts hot. Hotter-than-Patch hot.' She paused. 'Well maybe not that hot. Nobody's that hot.'" - CRESCENDO

"They said the moment I fell in love with you was the moment you'd leave." - CRESCENDO


Have fun, and GOOD LUCK!



-Becca


ReRead Button

1 comment:

Allyson said...

i'm soul happy, and i'm waiting for the third book.
follow my blog?
please?
www.allysonebooks.blogspot.com

xoxoxo