About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

20 April 2012

Fan Event & BEA Signing

Becca is very excited to announce the following!

Washington DC area Fan Event with FallenArchangel on Saturday, June 2 from 1-3 pm at the Arlington Public Library (Arlington, VA).  We have lots of fun stuff planned.  Hope if you are in the area you will join us!!



Also, we have recently confirmed that Becca will be doing a signing at BEA (BookExpo America) on Wednesday, June 6.  The signing will be an in-booth signing from 9:30 - 10:30 am.  

Looking forward to having Becca on the East Coast for these events!  Hope to see lots of you there.


2 comments:

Bonnee Crawford said...

Note to self: move to America. Go to events.

Sophia (The Bookworm) said...

YES! FINALLY THE EAST COAST!!!!! I convinced my parents to let me go because I'm visiting my cousin in Virginia. SO EXCITED!!! Patch is my favorite book character of all time . . and you are probably the first author I'll get to see, since most are touring Europe. Or they go to NYC on school nights.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING!!! :)