About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

08 July 2012

Team Patch

Hey everyone -

It's that time of year - the YA Sisterhood's Crush Tourney is happening now! As I mentioned a few entries ago, Patch was nominated as one of YA lit's hottest crushes. I'm super honored! I'm also super grateful to Jen at Jenuine Cupcakes who has volunteered to be Patch's advocate. She's doing a fantastic job of spreading the #TeamPatch love, and I'd highly recommend keeping tabs on her blog if you want the latest #TeamPatch news during the tourney. She's also created a couple fun buttons to show your support for Patch. Grab 'em and get ready for his first match on Wednesday!
YA Sisterhood
YA Sisterhood

No comments: