About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

27 September 2012

Angel's Night Out

Hey, all!

I am so thrilled to announce that the LOVE HAS NO FINALE tour will kick off at the Provo Library in Provo, Utah. I had such a fabulous event there last year and can't wait to return. Thanks for making me feel so welcome! 

The FINALE launch party will be Tuesday, October 23, in the Provo Library Ballroom. This is not going to be an ordinary book party - it's Angel's Night Out! Which means mocktails and hors d'oeuvre served by fallen angels, a chance to get your photo taken with Patch (a.k.a. cover model Drew), door prizes, FINALE swag, and book signings with me, Elizabeth Miles, Tonya Hurley and Kresley Cole.

Tickets are $5 and must be purchased in advance. Tickets will be available to all interested patrons beginning Saturday, October 13. Please contact the Provo Library for more information. www.provolibrary.com 

This is going to be the coolest launch party. No bias ;)

And, YES, I will be dressing up fancy! 




3 comments:

ansindt said...

I loved last years event! My girls and I are so excited that your coming back to Provo=) We can't wait for the party=)

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

So glad they enjoyed the event! See you in a few weeks :)

Wandi said...

I'm jealous!! I'm in New York :( Any-who I hope you have fun and post pictures!! Drew is so lucky :D