About Me

Hi! I'm Becca Fitzpatrick, the author of the internationally bestselling HUSH, HUSH saga. When not writing, I'm most likely running, prowling sale racks for shoes (stilettos, please!), or enjoying one of life's many little indulgences: Ice cream, Veronica Mars, losing myself in a book, painting my toenails, or simply daydreaming. I do my best to update this blog as frequently as possible with news on upcoming events, tips for writers, and all things pertaining to my books.

13 November 2012

Goodreads Choice Awards Semifinals

Thank you so much to everyone who helped move the HUSH, HUSH Graphic Novel and FINALE on to the semi final round of the 2012 Goodreads Choice Awards!!

Voting for this round runs through November 17th.  Please take a minute to vote for HUSH, HUSH Graphic Novel in "Graphic Novel & Comic" category and FINALE in "Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction" category.

Thank you for supporting the HUSH, HUSH Saga.  Please spread the word and ask your friends to vote too!

No comments: